Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The First Tenet of the Palin Doctrine

Experience does not need to be acquired through experiences.

Throughout human history, those wanting to acquire experience have been hamstrung by the need to actually go out and acquire it. No longer. The Palin Doctrine has ushered in an exciting new world in which experience can be acquired through sight and self-proclamation.

When Sarah Palin asserted that she has gained foreign policy experience from being able to see Russia from Alaska, she struck a blow for lazy and inexperienced people everywhere.


The practical applications of this tenet of the Palin Doctrine are amazing.
For example, I live across the street from a hospital. Thanks to the Palin Doctrine, I’m now qualified to be a surgeon. And I didn’t have to endure the hassle of actually going to med school!

2 comments:

brian said...

This is awesome! I too have been meaning to acquire some more experience, but have not yet felt legitimized. In fact I am trying to get the rep of being a PGA golf pro. So far I have bought expensive balls.

juhuacha said...

I just saw on the economist that mccain is now leading in polls?!?! wtf, America.

(Steven, sure hope that your blog is somehow able to point out to people how Palin-politics is just an extension of the current idiocracy we have in the white house) ;p